Privacy Statement of IBD industries
1 August 2020
During the processing of personal data IBD industries (Romway Division) works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this privacy statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
IBD industries (Romway Division) is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website www.romway.eu. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contact details of IBD industries (Romway Division) at the end of this privacy statement.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number and email address. We need this data because of our agreement with you. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and six months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions and train our customer service to improve even more.
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- by mail
- by e-mail
- via social media
You can object at all times against this promotional communication by contacting us accordingly. In that respect, you can find the contact details of IBD industries (Romway Division) at the end of this privacy statement.
Providing data to third parties
Except for the parties necessary to deliver the above mentioned services, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required to do so by law.
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
These links to other websites are provided for the convenience of users only and IBD industries (Romway Division) accepts no liability or responsibility for the way these websites operate and possibly collect personal data.
By clicking on these links, the providers of these services (e.g. YouTube, LinkedIn) may start collecting your personal data. However, as this would occur outside of our website, IBD industries (Romway Division) cannot be held responsible for these forms of data collection.
Cookies are small files in which we can store information, so that you do not have to fill in that information again. We can also use them to see whether you are visiting us again.
The first time you visit our website, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
Our website makes use of functional and technical cookies essential and necessary for the correct functioning of the website and to provide the service offered to and requested by the user. Our website does not use tracking cookies, profiling cookies, advertising cookies, marketing cookies, statistics and analytics cookies.
To identify whether your browser allows or reject cookies, www.romway.eu uses a technical cookie called “wordpress_test_cookie”.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
We take the following measure in particular:
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and modification of your data
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you;
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong;
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing;
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we have processed of you;
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party;
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we might ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to confirm it is your personal data. If so, it is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually respond to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you want to file a complaint about our use of personal data, please send an email with the details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will look into and respond to any complaint we receive.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
IBD industries (Romway Division)
3951 XZ Maarn (Netherlands)
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel. : +31 (0)6 29 09 53 64